Contact me at email@example.com so we can create magic together!
Amber, NYC, mom of two girls
City Girls and Country Pearls is a family lifestyle blog owned and operated by Amber Pilcher. Although she’s a Southern girl at heart, she and her family currently reside in Queens, NYC. She has two daughters – Isabella (7) and another on the way in September 2017. City Girls and Country Pearls focuses it’s content on family-friendly activities, attractions, products, recipes and stories with an emphasis on girl power.
Beautifully BellaFaith was created in February 2011 as a way for Amber to document Isabella’s first years, and it has since grown into so much more. We have worked with many large and small brands to spread the word about their products and services using high-quality photos and story writing. Beautifully BellaFaith became City Girls and Country Pearls in May 2017.
We would love to feature your brand on our newly rebranded blog!
(last updated August 3rd, 2017)
Unique Monthly Visitors: 21,000
Monthly Pageviews: 41,000
Monthly Sessions: 22,000
E-mail subscribers: 4,248
Google Analytics screenshot available upon request.
Social Media Statistics
Life in the Big Apple
If you’re a kid-friendly restaurant or attraction in the New York City area, City Girls and Country Pearls would love to work with you!
For a restaurant feature, we require three complimentary meals (two adult/one child) including appetizer, entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverages. In exchange, I will craft a 300 word minimum story showcasing our experience and will provide high-quality photos of each course within two weeks of our visit. For an attraction/event feature, we require three complimentary tickets.
** I visit Memphis, Tennessee twice a year to visit family. If you’re a restaurant or attraction in the Metro Memphis area, feel free to contact me so we can collaborate!
Pending it’s a good fit for City Girls and Country Pearls, I’m interested in writing sponsored content featuring your brand. This could be a recipe, a craft, a how-to or a story. Posts will be 400 words and 5 photos minimum.
Additionally, I’m able to create sponsored social media content that can be purchase a la carte or as a package.
Please contact me for rates!
Brands I’ve had the privilege to work with: U by Kotex Fitness // 4-H Food Smart Families // UpSpring Prenatal Vitamins // Luvs // Fresh Step // PayPal // Nix Ultra // Ellio’s Pizza // Little Charmers // TruMoo // MY M&M’S // Friskies
City Girls and Country Pearls accepts both sidebar advertising and text link advertising in older posts. I only accept advertisements that mesh well with my blog or the post. Please contact me for rates.
- Review samples must have a minimum value of $25.
- I only accept full-size products, which is necessary for a thorough review. Products will not be returned.
- Review items must be sent to me at no cost. I will not accept shipping charges, and items will be sent back. I do not accept discounts.
- Reviews will be posted within 2-4 weeks after product has been received, unless otherwise discussed.
- I take my own high-quality lifestyle photos. I may use stock photos, but they will only be used in conjunction with my own photos. I will include a minimum of 3 original photos.
- Reviews will consist of a minimum of 250 words.
- The post will include no-follow links back to your website.
- I will include purchasing information at the bottom of the post, as well as links to your social media channels.
- A link will be sent once my review post goes live.
- If the giveaway is in conjunction with a review, I will host it for free. If it’s a stand-alone giveaway, I will charge a nominal fee, which will cover promotion of the giveaway.
- I promote my giveaways on a multitude of giveaway listing sites, as well as my social media channels.
- Giveaways will run for approximately 2 weeks.
- After the giveaway has ended, I will contact the winner to acquire their information. You will then be contacted with the winner’s shipping information.
- Giveaway items must be sent directly to the winners. I will not ship prizes.
- I use Giveaway Tools to run my giveaways and to randomly choose a winner. If you would prefer a simple blog comment entry, that can be done.
- I will include optional entries that include liking your company’s Facebook page, following on Twitter, choosing their favorite item or something they learned from the website, etc. You are more than welcome to choose one mandatory entry. I find that having more than one mandatory entry sends readers away, but that decision is ultimately up to you.
- Entries that require a purchase will not be accepted, as they violate FTC regulations.
- Entries involving Google Plus will not be accepted, as they violate Google’s TOS.