Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can create magic together!
Amber, NYC, mom of two girls
City Girls and Country Pearls is a family lifestyle blog owned and operated by Amber Pilcher. She and her family currently reside in Memphis, TN. She has two daughters – Isabella (8) and Juliana (1). City Girls and Country Pearls focuses it’s content on family-friendly activities, attractions, crafts, products, recipes and stories with an emphasis on girl power. We also feature topics pertaining to pregnancy, women’s health and motherhood.
Beautifully BellaFaith was created in February 2011 as a way for Amber to document Isabella’s first years, and it has since grown into so much more. We have worked with many large and small brands to spread the word about their products and services using high-quality photos and story writing. Beautifully BellaFaith became City Girls and Country Pearls in May 2017.
We would love to feature your brand on City Girls and Country Pearls!
Unique Monthly Visitors: 21,000
Monthly Pageviews: 41,000
Monthly Sessions: 22,000
E-mail subscribers: 4,248
Social Media Statistics
Pending it’s a good fit for City Girls and Country Pearls, I’m interested in writing sponsored content featuring your brand. This could be a recipe, a craft, a how-to or a story. Posts will be 400 words and 5 photos minimum.
Additionally, I’m able to create sponsored social media content that can be purchased a la carte or as a package.
NEW! I’d love to feature your brand in an upcoming YouTube video! If it’s children or family related, it might fit well with LongTales, which is a family vlogging/kid activity channel. If it’s mom or lifestyle related, it might fit better on Amber Faith, my mom channel.
Please contact me for rates!
City Girls and Country Pearls accepts both sidebar advertising and text link advertising in older posts. I only accept advertisements that mesh well with my blog or the post. Please contact me for rates.
- Review samples must have a minimum value of $25 unless otherwise agreed upon.
- I only accept full-size products, which is necessary for a thorough review. Products will not be returned.
- Review items must be sent to me at no cost. I will not accept shipping charges, and items will be sent back. I do not accept discounts.
- Reviews will be posted within 2-4 weeks after product has been received, unless otherwise discussed.
- I take my own high-quality lifestyle photos. I may use stock photos, but they will only be used in conjunction with my own photos. I will include a minimum of 3 original photos.
- Reviews will consist of a minimum of 250 words.
- The post will include no-follow links back to your website.
- I will include purchasing information at the bottom of the post, as well as links to your social media channels.
- A link will be sent once my review post goes live.
- I’ll also post a summary of my review on any applicable websites (Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc).
- If the giveaway is in conjunction with a review, I will host it for free. If it’s a stand-alone giveaway, I will charge a nominal fee, which will cover promotion of the giveaway.
- I promote my giveaways on a multitude of giveaway listing sites, as well as my social media channels.
- Giveaways will run for approximately 2 weeks.
- After the giveaway has ended, I will contact the winner to acquire their information. You will then be contacted with the winner’s shipping information.
- Giveaway items must be sent directly to the winners. I will not ship prizes.
- I use Giveaway Tools to run my giveaways and to randomly choose a winner. If you would prefer a simple blog comment entry, that can be done.
- I will include optional entries that include liking your company’s Facebook page, following on Twitter, choosing their favorite item or something they learned from the website, etc. You are more than welcome to choose one mandatory entry. I find that having more than one mandatory entry sends readers away, but that decision is ultimately up to you.
- Entries that require a purchase will not be accepted, as they violate FTC regulations.
- Entries involving Google Plus will not be accepted, as they violate Google’s TOS.