Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Purchasing through these links helps Beautifully BellaFaith thrive at no additional cost to you!
You’ve booked your trip, and you’re counting down the days until you step foot into the most magical place on Earth. It’s now time to start packing and/or purchasing items that will be useful for your vacation. We know you need to pack clothing, hygiene products, and a camera…but what else could be helpful for your stay? Stick around, and I’ll tell you what you’re going to want to pack!
- Baby Wipes: Even if you don’t have an infant to tote around, baby wipes will come in handy when you need to clean messes or dirty hands. I wish I had a small pack of wipes whenever my daughter ate a Premium Mickey Bar! She wound up with melted chocolate all over her face and hands. It’s not easy to eat one of those without creating a mess, so baby wipes will do the trick to make those hands and that face sparkly clean.
- Extra Shoes: It’s a good idea to bring two (or more, if you can) pairs of walking shoes. You’re going to be doing A LOT of walking at the World…think 6-8 miles per day. Having an extra pair of shoes will give your feet some relieve and will extend the life of your sneakers.
- Rain Covers for Strollers: If you’re bringing a stroller, I strongly advise you to pack a rain cover to keep your stroller from becoming soaked. Central Florida is notorious for frequent, yet usually brief, thunderstorms. You can purchase one through Amazon HERE.
- Spray Fan: Unless you want to fork over $30~ for a spray fan, I suggest purchasing your own at a cheaper price. I can’t survive visiting during the summer months without my spray fan! You can purchase an adorable Finding Nemo spray fan through Amazon HERE.
- Ponchos: Again, if you don’t want to buy overpriced ponchos inside of the parks, I recommend purchasing a few prior to your trip. Wet clothes can create chafing, which can totally bring down your mood during your vacation. I know it did mine! You can buy a pack of 10 ponchos through Amazon HERE.
- Ziploc Bags: Ziploc bags have multiple uses, including organizing clothes for each particular day, storing your phones/cameras during Kali River Rapids, storing extra snacks and using as ice packs for any scrapes that might occur.
- Gum: Okay, maybe this isn’t a must for every Disney-goer, but if you’re a gum-chewer, you’re going to need to purchase a pack before entering the parks as it not sold anywhere on Disney property.
- Epsom Salt: Your feet are likely to be extremely sore at the end of the day. Pour some epsom salt into the tub and relax your aching feet.
- Extra Batteries: Whether you’re bringing a simple point-and-click camera or a DSLR, you might want to consider bringing extra batteries. There’s so much to photograph at all of the Disney Parks that you’ll run out of battery life before you know it! I always pack two extra batteries for my DSLR just in case! I don’t want to miss catching precious moments because of a dead battery.
- Moleskin: If you’re prone to getting blisters on your feet and toes like me, pack some moleskin! You can purchase moleskin through Amazon HERE.
- Extra Pennies and Quarters: I love collecting pressed pennies for my daughter, so I make sure to have a couple pennies and quarters in my wallet just for the occasion.