“I’m Cookie Wherry, the inventor of WEDGIE®. I live in a high-rise condo in Chicago with my husband, teenage daughter and two cats. I’m a Master Gardener and a docent at the Lincoln Park Conservatory. I grew up on a farm – plants are in my blood.
- Effective and user-friendly!
- Easy to clean and easy on the body!
- Eliminates digging out dirt so there’s no mess to clean up which saves both time and effort!
- Each hole that Wedgie makes pushes soil over to fill in around the previous planting which further saves time.
- The wrist stays in the level/neutral position as recommended by the Arthritis Foundation.
- No extending and flexing as with a trowel, so there’s less wrist strain
- The 2-inch knob handle is easy to grasp, but can be maneuvered with just the palm of the hand, if arthritis sufferers are unable to close fingers around a handle.
(+1) – Follow my blog via Networked Blogs.
(+3) – Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
(+5) – Blog about this giveaway! Please include a link to the giveaway…and a link to your blog!
(+5) – Grab my button and place it on your blog! Please include a link to your blog!
(+1) – Tweet about this giveaway. This can be done daily! Please include a link to your tweet!
(+1) – Vote for my blog on Picket Fence Blogs. You can do this daily!
(+1) – Let me know where you found this giveaway.
GIVEAWAY ENDS JULY 26TH AT 11:59PM (CENTRAL TIME). The winner will be chosen at random.org. I will e-mail the winner, and they will have 48 hours to claim their prize.