Snow White from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Where to Meet Snow White
– Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot: Want to experience Norwegian cuisine while meeting the princesses? One of the princesses that is typically always at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall is Snow White. Although she is usually on rotation for breakfast, lunch and dinner, it might be wise to simply tell your child(ren) that they will be meeting several Princesses instead of a specific Princess. PhotoPass photographers are not available, so be sure to bring your camera.
Related: Memory Maker – Is It Worth It?
– Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom: Another dining experience that Snow White often visits is Cinderella’s Royal Table for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Be sure to snag a dining reservation well in advance (preferably 180 days out from the first day of your trip), as this is one that gets booked quickly! Like with Akershus, certain Princesses are not guaranteed. To prevent tears, don’t get your child’s heart set on a particular Princess. PhotoPass photographers are not available, so be sure to bring your camera.
– Princess Fairytale Hall in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom: On occasion, you can meet Snow White, along with other Princesses, at the new Princess Fairytale Hall. I’ve never met Snow White at Princess Fairytale Hall, so be sure to see if she’s one of the princesses present before jumping in line, if she’s your favorite. Lines can get pretty length, so I strongly advise you to snag a FP+ reservation if meeting royalty is of top priority! PhotoPass photographers are on hand!
– Germany Pavilion at Epcot: Snow White appears multiple times during the day and evening at the France Pavilion. Her typical schedule is 12:30PM, 1:30PM, 2:30PM, 3:30PM, 5:20PM and 6:20PM. She meets for approximately 30-45 minutes. Be sure to arrive early to mark your place in line, as cast members will cut off the line. PhotoPass photographers are usually available at this location.
Where to See Snow White
– Magic Kingdom Welcome Show: Every morning about 20 minutes before park opening, Magic Kingdom puts on a small welcome show for it’s guests. Snow White often appears on the train in this show, so keep an eye out for her!
– Festival of Fantasy Parade at Magic Kingdom: Every day at 3PM (weather permitting), the Festival of Fantasy floats on throughout the Magic Kingdom park. One of the Princesses featured in this parade is none other than Snow White, along with the Seven Dwarfs!
– Fantasmic! at Hollywood Studios: You can see Snow White and Prince Charming on their own float in Fantasmic! This is one show that you do not want to miss! Fantasmic! is offered most evenings.
Suggestions on What to Say or Ask Snow White:
– Who is your favorite dwarf?
– Do you whistle while you work?
– Do you like apples?
– When did you make your last wish?