Cinderella is quite possibly the easiest Princess to spot and find. She’s seriously everywhere! Cinderella may not have been the very first Princess, but she is undeniably the leader of the Princess crew. If your Prince or Princess claims Cinderella as their favorite, you’ve got to check out this post! You’ll discover where you can meet Cinderella, where to see Cinderella and things you may want to ask her when you do meet her!
Where to Meet Cinderella:
– Princess Fairytale Hall in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom: You can meet Cinderella, along with other Princesses, at the new Princess Fairytale Hall. Lines can get pretty length, so be sure to snag a FP+ reservation if meeting Cinderella is of top priority! PhotoPass photographers are on hand!
– Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom: Did you know that you can actually dine INSIDE of the castle? Cinderella has her very own restaurant in her very own castle. Before you eat, you have the opportunity to meet Cinderella. Like with Belle at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, the line goes fast, and personal time between her and guests is extremely limited. Be sure to have your autograph books open, and your cameras on (if you’re not using the handy dandy Memory Maker)! If you’re on the Disney dining plan, note that this restaurant costs 2 dining credits. Reservations for Cinderella’s Royal Table ALWAYS fill up early. I strongly advise you to make reservations right at the 180 days out mark, as this is a hugely sought after table service restaurant.
– Cinderella’s Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian Resort and Spa: Meet Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremaine and the Evil Stepsisters at 1900 Park Fare where you’ll be celebrating Cinderella’s Happily Ever After! This reservation is only available for dinner. Keep your cameras on hand, as PhotoPass photographers are not available. Like Cinderella’s Royal Table, an advance reservation is strongly recommended! This reservation only takes one dining credit.
– Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot: Cinderella is one of the Princesses that typically makes her rounds at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. I’ve read that Cinderella is not a regular there, however…she’s been there every time we’ve visited. To avoid tears if Cinderella happens to not be on the rotation schedule the day of your reservation, be sure to tell your child(ren) that they are meeting Disney Princesses instead of a specific one. PhotoPass photographers are not available, so don’t put those cameras away!
Where to See Cinderella:
– Festival of Fantasy Parade at Magic Kingdom: Every day at 3PM, you can see Cinderella and Prince Charming on one of the floats in the Festival of Fantasy Parade.
– EVERYWHERE in Disney World: There are statues, paintings and buildings dedicated to the leader of the Princess squad. This girl has got a castle that is known world-wide, along with a wishing fountain towards the back of the castle. In addition, there is a window display featuring Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing at the ball as the clock strikes midnight at the Emporium on Main Street USA! Inside the Castle Couture store, you can see Cinderella’s wedding dress and the famous pink gown that her mice friends whipped up for her.
Suggestions on What to Say or Ask Cinderella:
– Have you lost your slipper lately?
– How are Jaq and Gus doing?
– Do you ever speak to Anastasia and Drizella?
– Do your wilderness friends visit you in the castle?
– What is it like to ride in a pumpkin carriage?