Aurora from Sleeping Beauty
Where to Meet Aurora
– Princess Fairytale Hall in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom: Aurora is one of four Princesses that typically meets at the gorgeous Princess Fairytale Hall. Lines are usually lengthy, so be sure to get your Fast Pass reservation! PhotoPass photographers are available at this location.
RELATED: Memory Maker – Is It Worth It?
– Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot: Want to experience Norwegian cuisine while meeting the princesses? One of the princesses that is 99% always at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall is Princess Aurora. Although she is usually always there, it might be wise to simply tell your child(ren) that they will be meeting several Princesses instead of a specific Princess. PhotoPass photographers are not available, so be sure to bring your camera.
– Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom: Another dining experience that Princess Aurora often visits is Cinderella’s Royal Table. Be sure to snag a dining reservation well in advance (preferably 180 days out from the first day of your trip), as this is one that gets booked quickly! Like with Akershus, certain Princesses are not guaranteed. To prevent tears, don’t get your child’s heart set on a particular Princess. PhotoPass photographers are not available, so be sure to bring your camera.
– France Pavilion at Epcot: Princess Aurora appears multiple times during the day and evening at the France Pavilion. Her typical schedule is 12:30PM, 1:30PM, 2:30PM, 4:20PM, 5:20PM, 6:20PM. She meets for approximately 30-45 minutes. Be sure to arrive early to mark your place in line, as cast members will cut off the line. PhotoPass photographers are usually available at this location.
– My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for most little girls, and while it’s certainly adorable, it does come with a hefty price tag. The price starts at $250 for the first child and accompanying adult, $165 for each additional child and $85 for each additional adult. Your daughter will walk away with a slew of souvenirs from her extravagant Princess Tea Party, including a My Disney Girl doll in an Aurora costume, a fresh rose, a Princess tiara and bracelet, a Princess scrapbook set and a “Best Friend” keepstake certificate. If your son is wanting to come along, no worries! They will also receive special goodies! Your strapping young lads will receive a Prince crown, a Disney plush bear, and a “Best Friend” keepsake certificate.
Where to See Aurora
– Festival of Fantasy Parade: Okay, okay…Princess Aurora doesn’t exactly appear in this parade, but Prince Phillip, the Fairy Godmothers, and Maleficent do. Maleficient is the best float in this entire parade. Hands down. No competition. :p
Suggestions on What to Say or Ask Aurora:
– Which dress color is your favorite? Blue or pink?
– Have you taken any good naps lately?
– Who is your favorite fairy?