Ariel from The Little Mermaid
Where to Meet Ariel:
– Ariel’s Grotto in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom: Kids will LOVE visiting Ariel in her grotto and taking photos with her in her own personal clam shell throne. This is the only place to meet Ariel in her Mermaid-gear! We usually do this first thing in the morning to beat the lines. PhotoPass photographers are available.
RELATED: Memory Maker – Is It Worth It?
– Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot: Ariel is one of the Princesses that makes her rounds at the exquisite Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. PhotoPass photographers are not available, so be sure to keep your cameras out to snap photos of your kids with the Mermaid Princess.
– Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom: Not a fan of Norwegian food? Only visiting Magic Kingdom? No worries! Ariel can also be found waltzing inside the castle at Cinderella’s Royal Table! PhotoPass photographers are not available.
Where to See Ariel:
– Festival of Fantasy Parade at Magic Kingdom: Every day at 3PM, you can see Ariel on top of her clam shell throne float during the Festival of Fantasy Parade!
– Voyage of the Little Mermaid at Hollywood Studios: Ariel has her very own show in Animation Courtyard at Hollywood Studios! It’s a pretty short show at 17-minutes long. This show is perfect for the smaller crowd since it’s air-conditioned, features their favorite Little Mermaid characters and is short enough to maintain their attention.
– Fantasmic! at Hollywood Studios: You can see Ariel and Prince Eric on their own float in Fantasmic! This is one show that you do not want to miss! Fantasmic! is offered most evenings.
– Art of Animation Resort: The Little Mermaid has her own section at the Art of Animation Resort! Huge sculptures of Ariel, Ursula and King Tritan look over the resort grounds. Once you walk through your resort door, you’ll become enamored with what you find inside. The Little Mermaid room is specifically designed for kids and those who are still kid at heart.
Suggestions on What to Say or Ask Ariel:
– Can I become a mermaid?
– Can you sing Part of Your World?
– Ask if you can make fishy faces when posing for a picture.
– What are your favorite treasures from the human world?
– How is Flounder/Sebastian/Melody doing?
– How old is Melody now?