Unlike the other two Princesses that we’ve covered so far – Belle and Cinderella, Mulan is one of the HARDEST Princesses to find (as you might can tell from the lack of photos in this post)! Perhaps this post will help you see and find Mulan a bit easier!
Where to Meet Mulan:
– China Pavilion at Epcot: Mulan only meets here, so if you have a child who is obsessed with this particular princess…this is your only opportunity! She usually meets near the temple and every hour from 11AM-2PM and 3:50PM/4:50PM. She meets for 40 minutes each time and spends quality time with each guest. Make sure you’re able to meet her by getting in line 10-15 minutes prior because cast members will cut off the line if it gets too long (and it often does!). PhotoPass photographers are usually available.
RELATED: Memory Maker – Is It Worth It?
Where to See Mulan:
– Fantasmic! at Hollywood Studios: Mulan can be briefly seen with many other of your favorite Disney characters in the finale sequence.
Suggestions on What to Say or Ask Mulan:
– Call her Ping.
– How is Mushu doing lately?
– What was it like to be in China’s military?
– Do you still have your lucky cricket?