Bonjour! Do you have a Princess or Prince that calls Belle their favorite Disney Princess? Or perhaps yourself? Seeing and meeting Belle at Walt Disney World is actually quite simple. She’s one of the easiest to find out of the entire Princess line-up after all!
Just keep scrolling to discover where Belle can be found, what parades she’s in and what you might want to say to her when you do meet her!
Belle from Beauty and the Beast
Where to Meet Belle:
– Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot: Before you are seated to enjoy authentic Norwegian cuisine, you’ll be able to meet Belle in her gorgeous yellow ball gown. While the pictures taken by PhotoPass photographers turn out fantastic, this is not the meet-and-greet for you if you’re desiring to spend quality time with Belle. The line moves very quickly, and the time spent with Belle is maybe 30 seconds. If that. If you’re on the Disney Dining Plan, this reservation only takes one credit.
RELATED: Memory Maker – Is It Worth It?
– Enchanted Tales with Belle attraction in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom: Go back to the day when Belle and Beast fell in love with this attraction that’s seemingly straight out of a fairy tale. All children can take on roles during this interactive show! My daughter was picked to play Beast last year, and it was truly a once-in-a-lifetime moment that totally made me Disney-cry. This attraction normally has a 30-45 minute wait time, so be sure to score a FP+ reservation if this is on your must-do list! PhotoPass photographers are always there to snap a picture of everybody at the end.
– France Pavilion at Epcot: You can meet Belle in her blue and white peasant dress by visiting her in the France Pavilion at Epcot! She typically meets every hour on the hour from 11AM to 1PM, then 2:50PM, 3:50PM and 4:50PM. Unlike the meet-and-greet at Akershus, Peasant Belle spends more than enough time with each guest, so the line does move slowly. To ensure that you get your spot in line, it’s best to arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time, as cast members will often cut off the line. PhotoPass photographers are usually on hand, but bring your own camera just in case.
– Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom: Besides Cinderella, the Princess line-up at Cinderella’s Royal Table is random. Belle is not usually included, but there is still a chance that she might make her rounds here!
Where to See Belle:
– Festival of Fantasy Parade at Magic Kingdom: Belle is on the very first float in the Festival of Fantasy Parade. She shares her float with her beloved Beast. The Festival of Fantasy Parade takes off at 3PM every single day!
– Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage at Hollywood Studios: Sit down, relax and enjoy this 30-minute Broadway style show that’ll leave you ooo’ing and ahhh’ing the whole time! The costumes are vibrant, and the songs are captivating! This show is offered multiple times daily.
– Fantasmic! at Hollywood Studios: This evening show at Hollywood Studios is one of my absolute favorites! Belle is one of the Princesses featured dancing on a float.
Suggestions on What to Say or Ask Belle:
– Greet her with “Bonjour”
– How is The Beast?
– What is your favorite book?
– What book are your currently reading?
– What is your dad’s favorite invention?
– Have you seen Chip lately?
– Is the grey stuff really delicious?
Need more Disney posts in your life? We’ve got you covered!