This post has been sponsored by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare and 20th Century Fox. All thoughts and reviews are my own.
It’s February, and the sickness is in full swing. Half the kids have caught a stomach bug, while the other half have a cold. My daughter is prone to getting colds every couple weeks. We do our best to make sure that she’s as comfortable as possible, as well as aiding in the relief of her symptoms – runny/stuffy nose, watery eyes, sneezing, and coughing.
Since we deal with colds often, we know just how to handle them! Here are some things we recommend including in your own #SickJustGotReal Survival Kit!
1. The most important item to include in your survival kit is Children’s Dimetapp Cough & Cold. No other medicine works better or faster at relieving pesky cold symptoms than Children’s Dimetapp. Bella’s stuffy and runny nose, along with a dreadful cough, subsides soon after one dose.
When you visit your local Target, you can receive 10% off Pfizer Pediatric products and select 20th Century Fox DVDs (Ice Age: Collision Course, The Sandlot, The Peanuts Movie) through February 20th, 2017 by using the Cartwheel App.
Cartwheel coupon codes (valid 1/29/17 through 2/20/17)
2. A beloved movie from 20th Century Fox, like The Peanuts Movie, is sure to make your little one’s day a whole lot brighter. It’ll take their minds off of blowing their nose and coughing. Just pop a movie in and snuggle with a bunch of cuddly blankets.
3. A box of tissues always comes in handy when dealing with a runny nose. Nothing is more annoying than having the drips when you just want to sleep or enjoy a simple activity.
4. Another item that is nice to include in a survival kit is a favorite snack. Whether it be popcorn, a banana, or a popsicle, a favorite snack helps make kids (and adults, too!) feel better, even if just for a little bit.
5. Last, but not least, I recommend including an activity book or coloring book. My daughter loves to color no matter if she’s sick or not, but it gives her brain something to do while she stays home from school.
GIVEAWAY: One lucky Beautifully BellaFaith reader is going to win a $25 Target Gift Card, a 20th Century Fox DVD of their choice between Ice Age: Collision Course, The Sandlot and The Peanuts Movie, and Pfizer Pediatric products. The giveaway will end February 28th, 2017 11:59PM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before another will be drawn. You do not have to be a blogger to enter or win. Beautifully BellaFaith is not responsible for prizes that might become lost, damaged or stolen. Good luck! 🙂