The success of the ready-to-eat boxed lunches and meals with onboard airline clients led the way for GoPicnic’s growth into new markets. In addition to airlines, GoPicnic has created meal boxes for hotels, tourism, corporate events, and college and camp food service programs. GoPicnic’s Care Packages debuted in May 2010, which allowed consumers to send flavorful food boxes to faraway family and friends. In January 2011, GoPicnic introduced eight new ready-to-eat boxed lunches for the retail market, which are available at nationwide grocery, specialty, and mass merchandise stores, as well as online.“
- Peanut Butter&Co Smooth Operator Natural Peanut Butter – 0.5oz
- Late July Organic Classic Rich Crackers – 0.7oz
- Sweet Perry Orchards Unsweetened Applesauce – 3oz
- Annie’s Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies – 1oz
- Surf Sweets Gummy Bears – 0.9oz
- Bridgford Turkey Pepperoni – 0.8oz
- Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers – 0.5oz
- Copper Cowbell Asiago Gourmet Cheese Spread – 0.75oz
- Mariani Dried Cranberries&Pineapples – 0.5oz
- Brown&Haley Almond Roca Buttercrunch Toffee – 0.42oz
Use the code “BBF10” to receive 10% off your order.
Expires October 31st!