“Prefense is a revolutionary new product that protects you and your family from germs with just one application daily. Finally, you can feel safe and reassured that you are protected throughout the day from the transfer of germs with Prefense. Prefense is a completely unique, alcohol free, moisturizing hand sanitizer that offers proactive security for you and your family. The Prefense mission is to provide you a defense in advance from the transfer of germs that can make you sick, while leaving your hands moisturized. Rest easy knowing Prefense will safeguard you in today’s world of germs.
Prefense’s active ingredient dries into an invisible, protective film that stands guard against pathogens you encounter throughout the day. If a transfer of germs occurs while Prefense is on defense, it actively slices the cell wall of pathogens you confront for up to 10 hand washings, whether wet or dry. Our patented formula containing silica complex will soothe and moisturize your skin throughout the day.
Move up to the new generation of hand sanitizers. Use moisturizing, alcohol-free Prefense every day to keep germs away.
The Best Defense is a Strong Prefense!”
Prefense vs. Traditional Hand Sanitizers
“Safely protect your hands with Prefense. Prefense is a unique, revolutionary new method of promoting and protecting the health of adults and children. Unlike other hand sanitizers on the market, Prefense is the only product that offers protection for up to 10 hand washings after one application, without the drying, redness, chapping and flaking effects of alcohol. Prefense’s patented formula contains a silica complex that produces a protective, invisible, moisturizing barrier that will not easily wash off. Wet or dry, this shield of protection defends you and your family from the transfer of germs for up to 10 hand washings without reapplication. Prefense goes one step fruther than other anti-bacterial products by slicing the cell wall of bacteria so germs are destroyed on contact.
In contrast, alcohol based sanitizers work by dehydrating the cell walls of certain germs on contact, but may leave your hands vulnerable to reinfection and may actually decrease your ability to fight off infections. Once the alcohol based product has evaporated and dried, its anti-bacterial activity ceases. Additionally,these older products offer no protection for any length of time.”
Prefense vs Other Hand Sanitizers
- Water based —————— Alcohol based
- Lasts for hours —————– Lasts for seconds
- Safe for kids —————- Toxic and Flammable
- Continues to protect ————— Washes off
- Moisturizes hands —————- Dries out hands
- Lightly scented —————– Heavily scented
- Silica Complex moisturizes hands ————– Dries hands out, promotes redness & cracking
- $0.06 per day —————– $1.20 per day
- 1 dose daily —————– 10+ doses daily
- 100% Alcohol-Free!
- Sanitizes skin and nails on contact.
- Proactively and persistently offers protection from germs for up to 10 hand washings without reapplication.
- Patented formula adheres to skin forming a proactive antibacterial barrier, wet or dry.
- Contains moisturizing Silica Complex with soothing organic botanicals to prevent drying, redness and chapping.
- Patented formula is safe for kids.
- Provides safe, unsurpassed antibacterial protection for hands by promoting and protecting the health of adults and children.
- Tested against strains of Staphylococcus aureus including drug resistant MRSA strains.
- Long lasting protection against germs. For a complete listing, visit www.Prefense.com
- Stops skin to skin transfer of germs.
- Regular application provides continual antibacterial protection.
- Easy, rapid, foam application.
- Colorless product is invisible on application and will not stain skin or clothing.
- Water based product is non-flammable.
Leave a comment letting me know you want to win!
(+2) – “Like” Beautifully BellaFaith on Facebook
(+2) – Follow Beautifully BellaFaith on Twitter.
(+2) – Follow my blog via Networked Blogs.
(+4) – Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
(+5) – Blog about this giveaway! Please include a link to the giveaway…and a link to your blog!
(+5) – Grab my button and place it on your blog! Please include a link to your blog!
(+1) – Tweet about this giveaway. This can be done daily! Please include a link to your tweet!
(+3) – Vote for my blog on Picket Fence Blogs. You can do this daily!
(+1) – Let me know where you found this giveaway.
GIVEAWAY ENDS MAY 14TH AT 11:59PM (CENTRAL TIME). The winner will be chosen at random.org. I will e-mail the winner, and they will have 48 hours to claim their prize.