About OC Daisy
“OC Daisy was formed in 2007 in Orange County, California by Karen and Lisa (BFF’s and neighbors) with a mission to create super high-quality, durable, and unique products that you and your children will cherish for years to come. Karen, mother of four (including two-year old twins!) and Lisa, mother of two and the creative genius behind OC Daisy, love spending time creating fun new products and testing them on the neighborhood kids. With 60+ children in the neighborhood (and counting), there is a never ending supply of willing participants! Our first product, the Napbag, has been thoroughly tested and has received a universal “thumbs-up”. We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy creating them and please check back often for more creative and fun products from OC Daisy!“
For my review, I was sent the Bubblegum Pink Princess Napbag. As soon as I opened the box, I was in utter awe over it! I’ve seen OC Daisy’s Napbags online from time to time, but I didn’t expect it to be so…pretty! I rubbed my hands along the napbag and soon realized that I might not want to give this to Isabella 😉 It is SOOOO soft. She’s had some soft blankets before, but none compare to this. I can imagine sleeping inside of this is like sleeping on a cloud, even when you’re on the ground!
My daughter is too young to sleep in it FOR NOW. However, she loves playing with her toys on top of it. I guess it’s even comfortable to sit on! I can’t wait til she has her first sleepover with a little friend and can easily tote her napbag along. I know it will receive tons of compliments from her friends and their parents alike.
What I like the most about OC Daisy’s Napbags is that it includes a small, comfy pillow that is attached. I remember when I went to my friend’s houses, I would either have to bring my own pillow or borrow one of theirs. Sometimes I would forget mine AND my friend wouldn’t have any more pillows to spare. Thankfully, Isabella will never have to face that problem. Unless she forgets the napbag entirely!
- The Napbag is an easy to carry, super cozy, all-inclusive sleeping system (nap mat) for children ages 3+.
- Includes attached carrying bag, pillow and an inside pocket for your child’s sleeping essentials.
- Made of soft and durable, double-sided Minky fabric.
- Can be used with daycare/preschool nap mats.
- Fully washable, just remove the pillow and Napbag clips (if applicable), wash on warm gentle cycle and dry on low heat.
- Rolls up into the attached carrying bag for easy storage in preschool cubbies.
- When unfolded, the Napbag measures 30″ wide by 50″ long (not including the attached carrying bag). When folded into the attached carrying bag, the Napbag measures 18″ wide, 14″ high and 6″ deep.
- Available in 16 different themes for boys and girls.
- Can be personalized with your child’s name!
- Inside appliques designed to face the child as they lay in the bag.
You can purchase the Bubblegum Pink Princess Napbag for $70.
One LUCKY Beautifully BellaFaith reader is going to when a napbag of their choice from OC Daisy! The giveaway will end February 18th, 2012. Enter below using the Rafflecopter widget. Winner will have 48 hours to respond before another will be chosen. You do not have to be a blogger to win or enter. Good luck!!