I also wanted to eliminate a separate feeding issue we had. My daughter always finished her bottle with just enough chin dribble to require wiping but not so much to necessitate a burp cloth. I gave Le bibble® an absorbent organic underlay to easily wipe little chins so to save mom from having to put down the bottle and search for a burpie.
After making an interesting hand-sewn prototype, I decided I should borrow a sewing machine from a friend and learn the craft. Hundreds of fabrics and samples later, I had the ‘official’ prototype. My daughter became the Le bibble® test pilot.
And then the unexpected: my daughter was constantly playing and holding onto Le bibble®. She was immediately attracted to the vibrant colors and soft fabric. To make it a little more interesting for her I designed a protruding logo tag as a kind of cloth handle. Soon every time she had her bottle, her little fingers went directly to the tag to touch and twist. She soon came to use Le bibble® to pick up, hold and maneuver the bottle. Le bibble® worked!
So I decided to spread the good news and make Le bibble® available to others who may be suffering from any of these feeding issues, including leaky bottle syndrome, chin dribbles, bottle confusion (it happens), boring bottle, possibly bored baby, or for any of those who simply want more from their bottle.
So try Le bibble® – and you will never be able to look at a baby bottle the same!
And later on we’d love to hear from you. If you have ideas or comments on the design or another mom problem you want funfunctional® to solve , please let us know. We are trying to enhance the parenting experience, and take comments to heart.“
- One size fits ALL bottles
- 100% cotton designer fabric
- Double-layer certified organic birdseye cotton underlay for wiping dribbles
- Machine Washable
- Patent Pending
- Made in the USA
- BPA, Phthalate, Latex and Lead-Free
Slide Le bibble® over baby bottle so that it fits securely below cap. Insert bottle as normal, making sure Le bibble® is not restricting airway or nasal passage in any way during use. Wipe dribble during feeding using organic underlay as needed. Just turn and wipe! Rotate as needed. Always monitor use of Le bibble® and never leave infant unattended.
- Bright, fun and soothing for baby to hold onto during feeding
- Looped tag for additional positive sensory experience
- US grown certified organic cotton underlay for wiping chin dribble
- Locally manufactured in the USA
- All package labeling using EarthFirst PLA
- Packaged in a small bottle that can be repurposed by mom
- Thin, durable elastic blocks annoying bottle leaks
- Helps baby learn to hold the bottle
- Fits all bottles, machine washable and reversible
- Available in 10 bold, bright designer premium cotton fabrics
- Turn baby bottles into chic fashion accessory
- Less time cleaning up baby = more time with mom
- A portion of all profits donated to women and children in need
- Meets CPSIA safety standards