IntelliGender created the world’s first IN-HOME, urine-based gender prediction test! It was founded in 2006, and they have over 500,000 SATISFIED customers worldwide! IntelliGender has gone beyond gender prediction tests with a line called IntelliCeuticals, which is made of proven remedies, herbal extracts, and flower extracts. It’s safe and effective! Designed to provide mothers-to-be and new mothers relief from stress during pregnancy and early motherhood.
IntelliGender Gender Prediction Test
Description from their website:
“IntelliGender’s Gender Prediction Test™ … a fun pre-birth experience for moms who can’t wait to know! Discover whether you’re having a baby boy or girl weeks before the sonogram can tell you. Only $34.95!“
When can you use it?:
“As early as 10 weeks into your pregnancy (8 weeks post- conception)! Most women find out the sex of their baby at their 20-week sonogram as long as Baby chooses to cooperate. The Gender Prediction Test bridges the curiosity gap between conception and sonogram!”
Description from their website:
- Helps to prepare the perineal area for baby’s arrival
- Soothes the perineal area immediately after birth
What are the ingredients?
- Vitamin E oil is extensively used as an accepted skin remedy. Many people use Vitamin E products topically to ensure the best possible skin condition.
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) is used topically for the benefit of the skin and connective tissue.
- Comfrey essential oil (Symphytum officinale) soothes the skin
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) applied topically, as it has been inWestern herbalismand European folk tradition, is an outstanding skin tonic.
- Lavender essential oil (Lavendula) is recognized for its health-promoting ability for the skin. It has also been studied for its calming effects on the perineum after childbirth.
- Pilewort (Ranunculus ficaria) is an additional calming herb used for centuries to preserve tissue health, particularly in the perineal area.
- Silica is vital in the preservation of healthy skin. It is the primary element in all connective body tissues.
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) has been used extensively by Native Americans for topical application to support skin health.
The IntelliCeuticals line also includes Conceive-Ease Flower Essence, Peace of Mind Flower Essence, Elasti-Oil, Nature’s Nipple Prep, Baby’s Best Milk Drops, New Mom Rebalancing Drops, Clear-Away Cradle Cream, and Harmonic Baby Massage Oil.
You can purchase an IntelliGender Gender Prediction Test from their website or other large retailers (such as CVS, Walgreens, Target, and Rite Aid). It retails for $34.95. The EpisiPrep Cream is available through their website for $26.49.
(+2) – “Like” IntelliGender on Facebook.
(+1) – Subscribe to IntelliGender’s YouTube channel.
(+2) – Follow Beautifully BellaFaith on Twitter.
(+2) – Follow my blog via Networked Blogs.
(+4) – Subscribe to my blog via e-mail.
(+5) – Blog about this giveaway! Please include a link to the giveaway…and a link to your blog!
(+5) – Grab my button and place it on your blog! Please include a link to your blog!
(+1) – Tweet about this giveaway. This can be done daily! Please include a link to your tweet!
(+3) – Vote for my blog on Picket Fence Blogs. You can do this daily!
(+1) – Let me know where you found this giveaway.
GIVEAWAY ENDS MAY 19TH AT 11:59PM (CENTRAL TIME). The winner will be chosen at random.org. I will e-mail the winner, and they will have 48 hours to claim their prize.