For those of you who aren’t familiar with Heelys – They are shoes that have wheels in the bottom. They allow the person who is wearing them to go from walking to rolling by shifting the weight to the heel. Don’t worry – If you need them to be regular street shoes, the wheels are easily (and I do mean EASILY) removable.
All you do is:
- Look where the pre-installed heel plug is
- Insert the heel plug removal tool into the back of the heel plug. Then push down with the hand grip.
- Continue pushing down until the heel plug comes out of the bracket
- Align the wheel into the bracket the best you can
- Make a fist and hit the wheel with the bottom of your fist to fully set the axles into the bracket
- Inspect the wheels/axles to make sure they are seated straight in the bracket so that the wheels spin freely and without any snags.
|Please excuse my dry legs. Yucky.|
Features of the Wave Heelys
- Mock toe court styling with contrast color piping and embroidered quarter logo
- Synthetic nubuck and synthetic leather upper
- Fats low profile wheel with ABEC 1 bearings