Sesame Street has been on air for decades. It’s no wonder that kids are drawn to the show – with it’s endearing characters (both furry and human!), catchy tunes and educational aspects. As a parent, it’s one show that I know will do right by my child and her early education. Juliana has been obsessed with Sesame Street since she was 10 months old, and she’s just as enamored by Elmo and Friends now as she was then. If your little one is a big fan of the Sesame Street crew, then this list is just what you need!
1. Elmo’s On The Go Letters: This is such a great product for the 2-4 age group, plus it’s portable and can be taken along during road trips, plane rides and hotel stays! The letters are stored inside an adorable case that dons Elmo’s adorable face.
2. Mega Bloks Let’s Build Sesame Street Buildable Playset: This is one item that we were specifically eyeing for Juliana’s first birthday. She loves blocks and loves Sesame Street, so it seemed like the most logical choice. We ultimately decided against it since we knew she was getting a bunch of blocks from other family members, otherwise we totally would’ve snagged this for our girl! It comes with 70 blocks that feature letters and your child’s favorite Sesame Street characters. It’s an excellent way to begin recognizing the alphabet!
3. Mega Bloks Sesame Street Build and Learn Table: This table pairs wonderfully with the blocks above. It gives your toddler a space to build and stack to their heart’s content. I wish I would’ve gotten a table for all of Juliana’s blocks. It seems I find her blocks EVERYWHERE.
4. Sesame Street Chair Desk with Storage Bin: This super cute chair desk would be a nice addition to your child’s bedroom or playroom. It gives them a separate space to draw and color, instead of the walls. I love that it sits low to the ground so kids won’t have to struggle to sit in it.
5. Sesame Street My First Library Board Book 12-Book Set: Reading is so important, and it’s never too early to encourage a love for reading. These books are perfect for little hands, and since they’re board books, the pages are easy for tiny fingers to turn.
6. Cookie Monster Drop & Roll: Juliana got this for her birthday from my mom. It’s such a fun little toy. She loves playing with balls and loved watching the balls roll down the ramp.
7. Sesame Street Music Player Storybook: I love books that include sound elements like this music player storybook. It comes with 4 discs and includes 24 songs that kids will enjoy.
8. Let’s Dance Elmo: This was Juliana’s absolute FAVORITE present that she received for her birthday. She drags it everywhere from room to room. She loves watching Elmo sing and dance, and she’s even starting to join in! As a MOM, my favorite feature is the volume feature. The loud option is pretty loud, but thankfully, I can turn it down a notch!
9. Sesame Street Elmo School Bus Ride-On: This was another favorite that Juliana received for her birthday. It has lots of sounds to keep even the most particular toddler happy. We keep this ride-on toy inside and let her drive it around the living room, but it can also be used as an outdoor toy!
10. Talking ABC Elmo Figure: This Elmo doll will easily become your toddler’s new best bud. It’s cuddly and soft, and it teaches your kiddo their ABC’s!
11. Sesame Street Custom Name Letters: I’m a big fan of having my kids’ names decorated on a wall in their room. It makes them feel special. These customized letters would be perfect for a Sesame Street themed room!
12. Play-Doh Sesame Street Shape ‘N Play Friends: My little one is beginning to show interest in Play-Doh, and this set is a perfect introduction!
13. GUND Sesame Street Cookie Monster Lunch Box Playset: If your toddler’s favorite Sesame Street character is Cookie Monster, then this would be an amazing gift for them! It includes a plush lunchbox, along with four pieces that your toddler can take in and out of the lunchbox. This is perfect for little ones since there’s no sharp edges or corners.
14. GUND Sesame Street Elmo’s World Playset: Juliana has this playset, and it’s an absolute hit! She gets a kick out of taking everything out. Her favorite is the Dorothy the Goldfish plush that squeaks!
15. Pillow Pets Elmo Sleeptime Lite: Sleeptime has been made easier with this cuddly Elmo Pillow Pet that lights up the ceiling with bright, colorful stars. Bella had a similar Pillow Pet that lit up the room, and she loved having it in place of a night light.
16. Sesame Street Alphabet Foam Floor Puzzle: Gosh, I love this floor puzzle. I bought it for Bella when she was a baby, and again when Juliana was a baby, too. I appreciate how durable they are, since we all know how rowdy toddlers can be with toys and such. Juliana loves bringing puzzle pieces to me and pointing to the letter on them, so I can teach her what the letter is.
17. Playskool Sesame Street Band Playset: This playset comes with 5 figurines that your little one will be stoked to play with. I’m strongly considering purchasing this for Juliana’s upcoming 2nd birthday.
18. Sesame Street Abby Cadabby On the Go Case: This is a super fun toy that kids would love to roll around on the floor. It comes with an Abby Cadabby and an Elmo figurine that they can put inside of the bus.
19. Abby Cadabby Tea Party: This is BEYOND cute! Juliana has PLENTY of tea party sets, but…I might cave and add just one more to her collection. The tea pot lights up, which I know will make Juliana smile from ear to ear.
20. Playskool Friends Elmo’s Stack & Nest Friends: This stacking toy is geared more towards babies and young toddlers, but it’s something that I can see Juliana (20 months) still having a ball playing with. It features Elmo, Oscar the Grouch, Cookie Monster and Big Bird – all of Juliana’s favorites. It’s a great way for tots to learn about colors and shapes!
21. GUND Peek a Boo Elmo 15″ Plush: This is another item that Juliana got for her birthday (or maybe Christmas, I forgot which). She is obsessed with playing peek a boo with everybody in the house, so we thought this would be right up her alley. She thinks it’s so funny that Elmo is playing peek a boo with her!
22. Elmo’s Noisy Farm Look, Find and Listen Book: Juliana has been showing interest in learning about different animals, so this would be a great book for us to flip through. She loves to point to objects, and this book definitely encourages just that.
Hopefully this makes your child’s birthday a little bit easier to shop for! I loved scouring Amazon and the rest of the web for gift ideas. It even helped me out for Juliana’s upcoming birthday in September! Thank you for visiting City Girls and Country Pearls. ☺