About Flat Iron Experts
“Flat Iron Experts: Online Beauty Shop is proud to announce their expansion in both Canada and the US. Their warehouses now currently ship from Blaine, WA and Vancouver, BC respectively. They specialize in professional reviews, recommendations and education on all of today’s most popular flat iron brands. They felt that consumers are overwhelmed by the abundance of choice in flat irons. Their job at Flat Iron Experts Online Beauty Shop is to answer all your questions, educate you and hopefully guide you in making the right choices. The flat iron industry is constantly evolving with new trends and developments. They will keep you up to-date with the latest technology in the market.As a customer-centric company, providing world class customer service is always their top priority. They work hard to ensure that their product knowledge, product availability, reliable delivery, and unprecedented customer service work cohesively to create a great shopping experience.“
For my review, Flat Iron Experts Online Beauty Shop kindly sent me the BaByliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron (1 1/2″). The Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron is rated #2 on our Best Curling Iron list for one reason alone and it is the price. If price wasn’t a factor, this curling iron will for sure be the #1 choice. The Babyliss Tourmaline Ceramic Curling iron emits negative ions and far-infrared heat that brings a number of additional benefits to your hair:
- Elimintates static electricity
- Preserve more moisture within the hair shaft
- Neutralize odors
- Causes less damage to the hair cuticles
From Flat Iron Experts‘ expertise and customer reviews, most people are saying that tourmaline curling irons gives longer lasting curls compared to the non Tourmaline or Ceramic Hot Tools curling irons and other drugstore brands. The Babyliss curling iron comes with 40 adjustable heats setting up to a scorching 428 F perfect for all hair types. Two other great benefit of choosing this curling iron is the 2 year warranty and the fact that this curling iron is Dual Voltage, meaning you can use this curling iron any where around the world while you travel. If you want a curling iron that is up to date and wouldn’t mind paying a bit extra, this would be your choice. Flat Iron Experts recommend the Babyliss Tourmaline Curling Irons with 100% Confidence.
- 5 barrel sizes available
- Unique POP-IN/POP-OUT temperature control
- Ultra-powerful heaters that provide fast, steady maximum temperatures
- Instant heat recovery
- 40 heat settings
- Heats up to 428ºF(220ºC)
- Slim rubberized handles
- Tourmaline/Ceramic closes the hair cuticle resulting in smooth, glossy hair.
- Tourmaline/Ceramic plus heat emits NEGATIVE IONS which eliminate static electricity and neutralize odors and bacteria.
- Tourmaline/Ceramic barrels retain heat more efficiently, distribute it more evenly and eliminate damaging hot spots.
- Tourmaline/Ceramic radiates faster drying FAR-INFRATED HEAT, which dries hair from the inside out, preserving more moisture within the hair shaft and causing less damage to the hair cuticle.
- Extra long, heavy duty swivel cord
- Dual Voltage
- Two year warranty
I absolutely loved this curling iron! It gave me long-lasting curls without frying my already dry and damaged hair. I confidently walked out of my house knowing that my hair looked spectacular.
You can purchase the above BaByliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron via Flat Iron Experts‘ website.
Disclaimer: I received the above product(s) from Flat Iron Experts free of charge in exchange for an honest review. No other compensation was received. However, all opinions are strictly my own.