What about the Mocha drink mix? Did it surpass my expectations (which weren’t pretty high, since I didn’t think I’d like it)? IT DID!! I think I found my new favorite drink! The flavor was insane, in a good way! My whole digestive system was begging for more. Wait…that sounds gross…
What I’m trying to say is…IT’S AWESOME!
If my picky-eating self likes this, darn near EVERYONE will!
- Double Shot Espresso Coffee – which is nature’s own energy source. It is the PERFECT alternative to sugary coffee and energy drinks
- 15 grams of lasting protein
- 23 vitamins and minerals
- Low in sugar and calories
CLICK Espresso Protein Drink boosts your energy, burns fat and curbs your appetite. This is just what I need. I need energy, but mainly to just lose some weight. I haven’t lost any weight since Bella was three months old. Even though I wouldn’t consider myself fat…I just wish my stomach was flatter, my arms were less flabby, and my thighs were less thunder-y (haha).
CLICK Pumpkin Mocha Spice
What you’ll need:
- 4oz of non-fat milk
- 8oz of water
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (now in grocery aisle)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 scoops of CLICK Espresso Protein Drink Mocha Flavor
- Squirt of Sugar Free Whipped Cream
1. Pour 4oz of non-fat milk into shaker cup
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla.
3. Shake to blend spice with milk
4. Add 8oz of water to shake cup, top with 2 scoops of CLICK, seal and shake
5. To make CLICK hot, pour into large microwave cup. Heat in microwave for one minute. Remove from microwave and stir with spoon. Reheat for 30-45 seconds to desired temperature.
You can purchase the single-serve packets for $2.95-$3.25 and the shaker for $7.95 via CLICK’s website!
One LUCKY Beautifully BellaFaith reader is going to win a CLICK Prize Pack worth $25! Enter below using the Rafflecopter widget. The giveaway will end 12/6. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be chosen. Good luck!! (: