All that baby’s been up to this week:
– Baby is busy dreaming, breathing and coughing.
– Baby’s luscious hair keeps growing in.
– Baby has developed eyelashes.
– Baby’s muscles continue to develop so she can support herself on the outside.
– Baby weighs about 2.5lbs this week!
– Baby’s eyes can open, but her vision is still not excellent. It will continuously improve as she gets closer to being born.
– Baby’s immune system gets stronger every day and will keep developing until well after birth.
All that’s been going on with me:
Weight gained: My total weight gain so far is -8lbs. I will find out the latest on my weight gain next Tuesday.
Workouts: Not much exercise lately since we use cars for transportation rather than our own two legs. Lol!
Symptoms: I’ve been pretty symptom-free, besides frequent trips to the bathroom, of course.
Movement: I feel her turning and rolling. I’m curious to know if she’s still finding her way to be head down, or if she’s going to be breech.
Food Aversions: No aversions.
Food Cravings: No food cravings this week.
Sleep: I’m not getting as much sleep this week.
Fun and/or Interesting Things from the Week: It certainly wasn’t “fun”, but my kitty, Stella, unexpectedly crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge on Thursday. She was my favorite out of all of my pets, so I’m taking this loss pretty hard, hence the lack of blog posts. 🙁
Belly Button In or Out: It’s flat.
Happy or Moody: Moody.
New Baby Items: My grandma bought a sleeper for the baby, but other than that, no new baby items this week.
Looking Forward To: Seeing Dennis on Friday!
See you at 29 weeks!