Baby is the size of an eggplant! Bigger than a papaya and growing more every day!
All that baby’s been up to this week:
– Baby has gotten so smart and coordinated that her sense of movement has developed.
– Baby’s inner ee components have developed, helping her to build a sense of sight.
– Baby continues to construct the blood vessels in her lungs needed to help her breathe on the outside world.
– Baby’s ears are still developing, and her sense of hearing is greatly improving.
– Baby weighs about 1.25lbs this week!
– Baby’s face is fully-formed, and is just waiting for some more fat to help it fill out.
– Baby is building the air sacs in her lungs that she will soon use to breathe.
All that’s been going on with me:
Weight gained: I’ve gained 2lbs since my previous appointment, bringing my total weight gain to -10lbs this pregnancy.
Workouts: I walk every day.
Symptoms: Like with the previous two bumpdates, I’m experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions during my morning walks.
Movement: Movement started off strong this week, but towards the end, she stopped moving for about two days. Thankfully, she started moving around like crazy again yesterday evening.
Food Aversions: No aversions.
Food Cravings: None 🙁
Sleep: I’m still sleeping a lot!
Stretch Marks: No stretch marks yet.
Fun and/or Interesting Things from the Week: I have my appointment for my gestational diabetes testing made! I go in next week, June 15th, to chug that nasty drink and get my blood drawn. I’m sOOoOoOoO excited -eyeroll-.
Belly Button In or Out: It’s really come out this week! I was laying on my back the other night, and my belly button completely popped out! Dennis and I think it was a foot or a hand pushing it out because my belly button hasn’t popped out like that since.
Happy or Moody: Probably moody. I’ve been dealing with wisdom tooth pain.
New Baby Items: Nothing new this week! 🙁
Looking Forward To: Baby girl’s anatomy scan on Wednesday!
See you at 24 weeks!