Baby is the size of a banana! Bigger than an heirloom tomato and growing more every day!
All that baby’s been up to this week:
– Baby keeps straightening out to the point that it will now be measured “head-to-toe” instead of “crown-to-rump”.
– Baby is gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day to develop her breathing.
– Baby weighs about 10.6oz this week.
– Baby’s pancreas is producing her own hormones.
– Baby has bone marrow to help her produce new blood cells.
All that’s been going on with me:
Weight gained: I remain at -12lbs this pregnancy.
Workouts: I walk a lot!
Symptoms: Heartburn is in full effect, and frequent urination has not let up either.
Movement: Baby girl is moving like crazy. It even makes me a bit nauseous from time to time.
Food Aversions: No aversions.
Food Cravings: Kit-Kat bars.
Sleep: I get tons of sleep!
Stretch Marks: No stretch marks yet.
Fun and/or Interesting Things from the Week: I can’t think of anything.
Belly Button In or Out: It’s beginning to come out.
Happy or Moody: Happy!
New Baby Items: Nothing this week other than a few diapers.
Looking Forward To: Baby girl’s anatomy scan!
See you at 21 weeks!