Baby is the size of a heirloom tomato! Bigger than an sweet potato and growing more every day!
All that baby’s been up to this week:
– The area of the brain that control each of the senses are currently developing.
– Baby is developing the brown fat needed to help regulate her body temperature.
– Baby is sprouting tiny little hairs from her tiny little head.
– Baby weighs about 8.5oz this week.
– Baby’s tiny little lips are developed.
– Baby’s skin is thickening and developing more layers.
I haven’t taken a bump shot in quite a while, but here she is! Bella is constantly putting her hand on my tummy hoping to catch a kick!
All that’s been going on with me:
Weight gained: I had my latest midwife appointment last Tuesday, and I’m still 196lbs, meaning I’m still -12lbs.
Workouts: Lots and lots of walking.
Symptoms: I’m beginning to experience small bouts of heartburn. Nothing major…yet. I’m still visiting the bathroom every 10 minutes.
Movement: I’ve begun to feel more pronounced kicks!
Food Aversions: I don’t believe I’ve had any aversions this week.
Food Cravings: KFC…the whole nine yards.
Sleep: I get tons of sleep!
Stretch Marks: No stretch marks yet.
Fun and/or Interesting Things from the Week: As mentioned earlier, I had my midwife appointment on Tuesday. I will be having my anatomy scan probably next week! She wants me to see the other two OB/GYNs in the office for my next visits. I’m not too thrilled, but I’ll go along with it.
Belly Button In or Out: In.
Happy or Moody: Happy!
New Baby Items: Even more cloth diapers. I might do a haul on YouTube soon! I think I’m up to 60 diapers!
Looking Forward To: Baby girl’s anatomy scan!
See you at 20 weeks!