|Me with Isabella (age 2) and my friend’s son (age 3)|
I am ridiculously bored…10 facts you might not know about me:
1. I only use organic (or all natural) and cruelty-free hygiene products and cosmetics. This includes fluoride-free toothpaste. Isabella also only uses organic bath products.
2. I cloth diaper Isabella at home. I have a “fluff stash” of about 15 diapers. Unfortunately, that is not enough to cloth diaper full-time unless I plan on doing a load every 1 1/2 days. Cloth diapers are so much cuter than disposables, but they are very time consuming to wash.
3. I make the best scrambled eggs.
4. Whenever I go to the salon, I must have a black stylist. They are the only people who know how to properly do my hair. My hair is not like normal white people hair nor has it ever been.
5. I can get pretty much everything for free. My biggest win was worth $600. I’m trying for a nice camera next. I love entering giveaways and contests. It’s my favorite hobby other than playing with my daughter.
6. I have never had a job, unless you count babysitting. I have babysat about 10 of my friend’s kids. I love babies and young children, and I hope to have a (bigger) family of my own after I finish nursing school.
7. Besides becoming a nurse, I hope to take my blogging to the next level. I aspire to appear on a panel of moms on TV one day 😉
8. I love to clean. I love to be organized. I color-coordinate every dresser drawer and closet of me and Isabella’s room. All of her books are organized by hardcover or paper back and from biggest to smallest.
9. Education is incredibly important to me. I plan on being semi-strict when it comes to Isabella’s academics.
10. My kicks are hell. I have made a member of the opposite sex bleed by kicking them in the face. Even though we were playing around and it was a total accident, it made me feel like a bada$$. I hope to get back into wrestling, but I simply don’t and won’t have the time…with school and blogging.